More often than not, all it takes is the right accessory to complete that killer look. From the world famous Oakley sunglasses, comes the quintessential sunglass for every active woman: universally flattering and perfectly balanced between performance and style. Sporty performance wrapped in a beautiful toric shield package makes Forsake ideal for the girl who wants it all. Like the perfect date, Forsake is the one you can take with you anywhere.
With FORSAKE™, you see the world with Optimized peripheral view and side coverage of POLARIC ELLIPSOID™ lens geometry. And in typical Oakley fashion, optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards.
For the uninitiated, normal sunglasses decrease the intensity of everything by the same amount. Polarized sunglasses, however, can selectively eliminate the reflection from light coming from above the water surface. That is why polarized lenses are ideal for driving, cycling and many more!
- UV PLUTONITE® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm.
- Block glare that is magnified by flat surfaces like water and pavement.
- Ordinary polarized lenses come with haze and distortion. Oakley has eliminated these problems to achieve the best polarized optics on the planet.
- Precise filtering to block the blinding rays of glare
- High Definition Optics® for unbeatable clarity
- Lens colors that improve depth perception
When it comes to durability, it’s tough to beat Forsake. Our O MATTER® frame is not only stress-resistant, but also incredibly comfortable, with a Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment. Patented hydrophilic UNOBTAINIUM® earsocks and nose pads further ensure a snug, secure fit, so your glasses stay right where you want them. Finished off with sleek metal icon accents and an exclusive women’s eyewear case, Forsake is an all-around winner.
- Optimized peripheral vision and side coverage of dual lens POLARIC ELLIPSOID™ lens geometry
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of PLUTONITE® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Varied field of light transmission (top to bottom) via optional gradient lens shading
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of IRIDIUM® lens coating (optional)
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O MATTER® frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Patented hydrophilic UNOBTAINIUM® earsocks and nose pads ensure a snug, secure fit
- Metal icon accents
- Convenience and styling of exclusive women’s eyewear case (included)
Exclusive to Hit A Bargain! Facebook members (click here to sign up), whoever gives the best answer to: “Why do you think Oakley polarized lenses are the best?” will win one (1) Oakley Fives Brown Tortoise Bronze Polarized Sunglasses (refer to above photo)! You may submit multiple entries (by leaving comment/s below with a working email address), but can only win once.
As a consolation prize to the next best 2 answers, Oakley is giving away two (2) GCs worth P1,000 for apparel, footwear and accessory use only.
As part of the requirements in winning the Oakley sunglasses, you must share this freebie promo to at least 20 friends (more is better, of course!). Click the “Share This” button below at the end of this page and choose your email host or Facebook, etc. to send this promo to your friends. The more medium (forums, social networking sites, etc.) you use to share this promo, the bigger chances of winning! Make sure to copy furnish: email@example.com.
Deadline for submission of entries is extended on April 15, 2010. Winners will be announced on April 30, 2010.